- The TLA conducts College Workshops for the students, that have proved to be a great success over the past years. The workshops may be conducted in a host of Dance Styles that are offered by the TLA (Contemporary, Jazz, Bollyhop, Bollywood, Hip Hop, Salsa)
- Top of the line TL instructors conduct a power packed workshop, a guaranteed crowd favourite!
- The TLA College Workshops may be conducted for short durations or on a slightly more prolonged basis ( this may be decided by the College authorities & the TLA on mutually agreeable terms)
- The TLA College Workshops are ideal during College Festivals, offering to the youth a fun filled yet useful and creative way to engage themselves, thus still learning whilst having a real blast!
- The TLA instructors will always follow and remain within the limits of decency, discipline and the college decorum – be it in their attire, teaching, or behaviour and dealings with students and management.
- The College Workshops may offer certain fringe benefits that attract the masses even further- a true crowd puller:
- The TLA workshops may culminate into a small in house presentation
- Outstanding students may be selected and given first preference to audition for the Terence Lewis Diploma in Dance Scholarship professional Course, outstanding students may also be awarded certain free/discounted classes at the TLA
- The highlight is a special visit by the Master himself – Terence Lewis (this however is dependent on Terence Lewi’s availability)
- The TLA team may also function as Creative Consultants, presenting a proposal for a Specially Designed Creative package for the workshop. ( this may also be done in conjunction with the College team and would have a separate creative cost factored in)
Workshops conducted in the following colleges:
- IIT Powai- Mood Indigo – Training Workshop
- IIT Powai- Mood Indigo – ‘Dancing with the Stars’ format- Training & dancing with the contestants
“The TLA College Workshops….. feel the adrenalin rush!…”