‘The TLA stands as a stronghold of Dance Education since 1998. Right from the very outset, Dance Education for children has been and continues to be an integral part of the TLA program. Continued efforts in research and updating of our syllabi and teaching methodologies helps us stay abreast of the game, enabling us to offer our children superior methods in Dance Education.
Apart from running the Young Masters Program, the YMP, the TLA also reaches out to schools with a syllabus appropriate to the age group at hand and the time duration available. The instructors of the TLA can teach a year long syllabus, going to the school and teaching in the Dance Period slotted on the school time table.
Dance in Schools aims at, honing a child’s motor abilities, building confidence and social skills, and providing the much needed physical activity and there by channelizing their energies in a fun, healthy and productive way.
The TLA School Programs can be in the form of:
- Classes conducted for the children in their school by our instructors (as mentioned above)
- Concerts/ Annual School Programs- choreographed by our instructors & taught to the students
Schools the TLA has worked with:
- The Billabong High –(year long classes)
- The Pranjali School- (year long classes)
- Villa Teresa School- Choreography & training by the TLA instructors for the Annual Musical- (written by Roshan Abbas)
- Vision Valley School, Kashipur 2013 – 2014 – Choreography & training by the TLA instructors for the Annual Musical- (written by Roshan Abbas)
‘The TLA School Programs……school just got even better!’