- The Best Dance Company at the EVENT FAQS AWARDS in 2014
- The Best Celebrity Performer in Dance at the Event Faqs, 2015
- The Big Star Entertainment Award for the Best Judge – TV reality show
- The Zee Award for the Best Guru – Shishya (Teacher/Mentor- student) pair (Dance India Dance – Season 1)
- The Zee Award for the Most Popular/ Best Judge (Dance India Dance)
- The Young Entrepreneur Award – for creating the Best Business Model in the field of Dance (through his Company, Trust and the Academy)
- The Best Choreographer Award at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2006 – for Finding Marina & The Children of the Sea (the 2 musicals that Terence choreographed for and with the children of the Tsunami disaster and which were then presented at the Fringe Festival)
- The first Indian to have received the prestigious Dance WEB Scholarship – to learn Contemporary dance at the world’s leading Impulstanz one of the largest international dance festivals in the world, held in Vienna, Austria.
- The first Indian to be a regular faculty member of the Impulstanz Festival, having instituted two new classes on their curriculum: Indo- Contemporary & Bollywood.
- The first Indian to be a member of the UNESCO– Conseil General de la Danse
- The first Indian and the youngest choreographer selected to represent Asia at the Asia- Pacific Young Choreographers Platform, in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Terence Lewis has entered the Guinness Book of World Records for conducting the largest Bollywood Dance Class in the world and the largest Indo- Contemporary Dance, held in Mumbai, India!
- The first in India to offer a ‘one of it’s kind’ Diploma Scholarship Program in Dance(Diploma in Dance- DID, partly & fully funded scholarships) in a combination of Western and Indian Dance & dance related disciplines.
- Choreographer, Artistic Director of an International Bollywood Stage Musical- Bollywood Dreams-commissioned by the Cite de la Musique and performed in Paris.
- Choreographer for Disney India’s pioneering musical production Beauty and the Beast, premiered in Mumbai in 2015.
- Judge on Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz 2013 – on Life Ok (kids talent show)
- Judge on Nach Baliye Season 5 & Season 6- Celebrity Couple
- Judge & Mentor – Dance India Dance- Seasons 1, 2 & 3
- Judge for the Dance Reality Show – Nach le
- Judge for the Dance Reality Show- Chak Dhoom Dhoom (adults)
- Judge for the Dance Reality Show – DID Supermoms!
- Judge for the Dance Reality show – So You Think You Can Dance! India
“Awards are not the destination itself, but treasured milestones along the way, to remind you that you are on the right track…”
– Terence Lewis