“As you receive so shall you give”
With Terence Lewis himself a firm believer in social responsibility, the Trust has an active CSR cell. TLCDC has performed in charity shows and fundraisers, supported various charitable causes and conducted its own community outreach initiatives.
CHARITY SHOWS PERFORMED BY THE TLCDC:-
- The Cancer Foundation
- Alert India for Leprosy Rehabilitation (with Dolly Thakore)
- Peace against Mumbai Riots
- Navjote Foundation
- a special show by Terence Lewis to raise funds for a young girl’s surgery, to enable her to walk again.
- an auction of Terence’s prime DID Wardrobe – to sponsor brain surgery for an industry dancer’s father.
- Rally for Anna Hazare – personally supported by Terence Lewis
- Performance for Anna Hazare’s cause – by Terence Lewis
- ‘The Golden Age’- a Special Class for Senior Citizens- by Terence Lewis & his senior instructors. This class was started by Terence Lewis himself and specially structured keeping in mind the target audience, working around any physical infirmity or limitations.